Monday, January 22, 2018

Time Strategies

The White Rabbit (Disney Wiki)
To help me with my time management strategies, I read the article 11 Ways Unsuccessful People Manage Their Time. I discovered that I am guilty of a lot of these things and I figured that is the reason my time management isn't what it could be. The 3 main things I do that are not letting me live up to my full potential are procrastination, getting distracted easily and not keeping good records. I'm sitting here doing this assignment an hour before the grace period is over. That is an obvious indicator that I am a huge procrastinator. That also indicates that I get distracted easily. This is an online class, so I'm obviously doing it on my computer. But with a computer comes a world of distractions. Facebook, Reddit, Instagram and so many other sites can and have distracted me more times than I can count from completing my work. The final thing that keeps me from being successful is not keeping good records. I don't have a planner, heck, I hardly put important dates in my calendar. However, I find that when I keep important dates and due dates in a calendar or written down somewhere, they get done, as opposed to not writing them down and trying to remember to do them. I hope that I can get better at these 3 things and, in turn, become more successful in my schoolwork and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment