Sunday, January 21, 2018

Assignments

This is the second online class that I have taken in college and I am very excited to learn more and see what this class has to offer. I know it's easy to get off task and get behind on online classes, so I am determined to not fall behind and to keep up with this class as if it was an in-person class.

As for extra credit, the Wikipedia Trails intrigues me. It's so cool to go on Wikipedia because one minute you can be looking up an actor and then, 4 clicks later, you're looking up the world's rarest ants or something. So I'm excited for this extra credit. 

I like the way this class is set up because it allows you to work on assignments at your own pace throughout the week and even work ahead. 

Flag of India (Wikipedia)


No comments:

Post a Comment