Monday, January 22, 2018

Reading Options

The first reading option that grabbed my attention was the animated film Sita Sings the Blues. This is the animated retelling of the Ramayana. I enjoy different methods of storytelling and I think that an animated version of this story is very creative.

The second reading I was interested in was the comic book version of the Mahabharata. An illustrated version of the epic battle seems very cool to read because I like to see what the writers visualize as they think of the story.

The last thing I was interested in was the opportunity to learn more about Indian music. I have a musical background and love finding and listening to new music, so I'm excited for the opportunity to listen to some Indian artists and learn more about their style of music.

Arjuna statue in Bali (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment