Monday, April 23, 2018

Famous Last Words: The Lake is Near

With school almost ending and this being my last year of living with my roommates, we planned a trip to my roommate's lake house on Grand Lake. It's been a tradition to go every Labor Day for the past 3 years and with this being one of the last weekends of senior year, we decided to make a trip up just as roommates. I have a pretty busy upcoming week with a huge final presentation for my Ad Research class that's worth a huge portion of my grade, but once I'm finished with that, it's lake time. The lake is so relaxing. You can do whatever you want without worry. There's a boat, a canoe and a nice big dock where everyone hangs out and swims in the lake. It's one of the most relaxing places that I've been to and I can't wait to go back. This semester has been so busy with almost no free weekends for any of us. But this weekend, we're finally all free and have planned on this for a month. It's going to be perfect.
Roomies at the lake

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! How exciting! I am also a senior and I am actually planning a lake trip with some of my friends as a final hurrah! Mine isn't until the summer, so I look forward to reading about how it goes for you guys if you decide to include it in a post! You guys are going to have a blast! I also agree that this semester has felt so busy which is the opposite of how I thought I would feel my final semester.

    ReplyDelete