Sunday, April 29, 2018

Famous Last Words: Lake and Dead Week

Last week I talked about my excitement for the lake trip I was going on. Well, now I'm back and let me say, it was such a nice, relaxing weekend with my roommates and I'm not ready to get back to school life. I only have two weeks left in my senior year, and after that, most of my friends are going on separate life paths. I still have another year in school, so I get to soak up Norman for a while with the remaining friends I'll have here, but a lot of my other friends are moving away to jobs or grad school. It's weird. College has gone by so fast, I barely got to process it. That's why this weekend was so nice. I have lived with one of my roommates for three years, and the other one for two years, so it was a super nice time getting to spend this weekend with them at the lake. We went out on the boat, drank some beers, ate some good food and just had some good roomie time for one of the last times. It was bittersweet but still an amazing way to close out the semester, school year and last year living together.


Grand Lake (Lee's Resort)

1 comment:

  1. I definitely feel that bitter-sweet feeling. I am the only of my friends that is graduating and leaving Norman, so it's definitely going to be weird. I have definitely been enjoying every moment I have with all of my closest friends though because these next 2 weeks are going to fly by!

    ReplyDelete