Thursday, May 3, 2018

Dead Week Wikipedia Trail: Infinity War to Weight Loss

Infinity War
Avengers: Infinity War is the 19th movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the biggest movie in theaters right now. I just saw it and loved it, so I wanted to look it up on Wikipedia.

Hypnosis
One of the characters in the movie had the super power of hypnosis, so I clicked the link. I never realized that hypnosis dated back to the 1800s!

Weight loss
Hypnosis led me to weight loss because apparently people can be hypnotized into losing weight. Weight loss is good if you're overweight or obese, but can be bad for your health if you lose too much weight. 

Infinity War Poster (Wikipedia)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tib, that Infinity War poster drew me in. I haven't seen it yet but hopefully, I will see it soon. After finals probably, luckily I'm done on Tuesday. I love looking at the Wikipedia trails because I think it is so much fun to see how people got from one thing to something completely different in just the click of a mouse.

    ReplyDelete