Thursday, May 3, 2018

Dead Week Famous Last Words: Summer and Senior Year Part 1

I have one final left. Just one final until summer vacation. I just finished my senior year of college, but I have one year left. So one senior year down, one to go. I'm staying in Norman this summer and hopefully interning in OKC. For advertising/media internships they let you hear back absurdly late, so I'm on pins and needles right now. I'm excited for next school year too. I'm living with 5 close friends in a house near campus and will be graduating next May. It'll be weird to end college, but I'm ready for the next chapter in my life and want to see what the future holds. But for right now, I'm still in school and trying to pave the way for my future as best I can. Glad to be done with this semester though, just two to go, then we're outta here.
OU (Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment